Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm back from Convention ...

Wow! What a busy few days I had at Close To My Heart's annual convention. It was packed with fun, friends, learning, new products (which I cannot share just yet), new techniques, and just fun! While I can't share the new stuff just yet, let me share with you a little bit of the fun we had.  My daughters and I love the piano and we've known of pianist John Schmidt for a few years so imagine my excitement knowing I would get to hear him play live! Here's a YouTube clip of a song he played for us; he and his cellist, Stephen Nelson, are really worth listening to!
A great comedienne, Anita Renfroe, entertained us at our closing banquet.
Here's a picture of her and a couple of  links to her newest "spoof" songs, the one John Schmidt is playing above, "Love Story," especially for younger moms, and one that's, well, for the ones beyond preschoolers: "All the Wrinkled Ladies."



Well, I'm still recovering but thought I'd share little with you.  Talk to you soon!

Making memories with you,
Debbie

No comments: