Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last Two (2) Days of $2, $4, $6 for 8

I'm so excited about this sale and I hope you've had the opportunity to check it out. The deals are fantastic! Let me show you how great these deals are:

**  Level 1 Kits:  For $4 you can make 4 easy, coordinating scrapbook layouts and
 still have some leftover paper to make cards, too! 

  **  Level 2 kits:  I have made 16 complete scrapbook pages AND
still had leftover papers and these kits with over 20 pages are available for $6!!

  **  What about Stickease?  For $2 you can get some beautiful, sturdy and
colorful embellishments for cards OR layouts!


These deals are only available for TWO more days and only through my website (click here).  Take advantage of this great opportunity to own great products at over 50% offIf you have any questions, please call,  send me an email or post a comment here and I'll get back to you quickly.

Making memories with you,
~Debbie~

No comments: