Friday, November 5, 2010

Just in Time for Thanksgiving ...

I've posted below a cute project I made for a friend - the pictures are what makes it cute but before I do, let me tell you some good economic news: Close To My Heart has announced a great Customer Appreciation special for this month - "A Little MORE Thanks."!  


With every purchase of $100 you know that you get the Stamp of the Month for FREE, right? Well, this month you will ALSO receive another stamp set (size A, B, C or D) of YOUR choice for FREE - that's right, for FREE!  My friends, that is worth up to $45.90 in free stamps as a thank you for your $100 order - almost 50% of added value to your purchase.  I sense it's a great time to stock up on some gift giving before this month is gone!  You can  Click here to see the flyer for more info on this great promotion and here's a larger picture of the November Stamp of the Month.

And as promised, here's a picture the tri-shutter album I made for a dear friend of her "oh, so cute" grandchildren! 


Thanks for all your kind comments and for being a part of my CTMH family! May God bless you this day!
~ Debbie ~

No comments: