Monday, February 14, 2011

Annual Make-A-Valentine was wonderful!

Hi!  I sent emails but did not update my blog to announce my Annual "Make-A-Valentine" card event.  Please accept my apologies if you did not get the invite - just email me so I can place you on my email list for future email only invitation events, ok?  Well, here are pictures of those cards:

The box pleat in the first card can be a challenge at first (as my participants found out) but you soon get the hang of it and create a lovely "skirt" look!  That bird is from the "Find Your Style" stamp set that was offered in January as the Stamp of the Month.  Under the bird there is a matching stamped image in black cardstock used to create the shadow effect.  The second card features an emboss resist technique  plus random stamping using this month's Stamp of the Month, "Friendship."  These card fronts were then attached to a regular 5 1/2" x 4" card folded up to be an easel.  I don't have a picture of that to upload yet but they turned out pretty indeed!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I John 4:7 "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God."

P.S. For the inspiration behind these cards, I thank my friend and upline, Annette Green!

No comments: