Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Father's Day Cards and more

 I've been working on these Father's Day cards this past week but baseball games and other family events haven't allowed me to finish until today, so, here they are: 



What do you think?  I had lots of fun making these and I'm offering you some time this Friday to come and make one or more of these.  Now, if you don't have time to make it I can package a little "to-go" kit for you with instructions for you,  If you come to my house to make them, it will be $1.00 per card while pre-packaged kits wil be $2 per card and you need to let me know ahead of time so I can make these up for you before you come.  
For those of you who would like to I also have designed 2 birthday cards that you can make during that time in addition to or in place of the Father's Day card(s).  Here's one of them:

So, feel free to drop by the house during these "open" hours.  I'd like to offer others of you some Saturday or evening time slot, but I won't know until my son's baseball games are determined tonight or tomorrow.  For now, here are the card-making hours:

Father's Day Cards & More
Friday, June 17, 2011
10 am - Noon  or 2:30 - 4:30 pm

Call, email or leave me a comment with any questions.  Have a great evening!

No comments: