Wednesday, June 27, 2012

End of the Month SUPER SPECIAL!

                            
        Don't Miss It!      
             20% off your entire order
          through Saturday, June 30th
                            at 6 p.m.!
                          
 Oh, oh!  I should have read my email message's information closer - it took a friend to do that for me!!
STAMPAGANZA correction...  The BOGO stamps are a buy two and get the third free, which is different from what I had stated earlier, so I sincerely apologize for that.  However, I can make it almost as good ....
In order to make it up to you, I am extending my special 20% off to your entire order, including stamps!   This offer is exclusively mine so you can only receive it if you order through me. I've extended the timeframe through  Saturday at 6 pm .  The order must get to CTMH that evening to get your special stamp pricing .
   Example:  If you buy two D-size stamps at $17.95 each, you'll get a third one free. With my 20% off your entire order that will make those 3 stamp sets $9.58 each - a great price!
Sooo, those who have already ordered, your orders will reflect the 20% off everythingand those who have not yet sent me your order, you have an extra day but don't delay!

No comments: