Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A "2 minute Warning" for Whoo's Your Valentine

I just looked and the inventory for the beautiful Whoo's Your Valentine kit is down to 4%! This kit is only available through this Thursday but when supplies are gone, it's gone! If you want one, you need to order it quickly, through my website for best chance at securing one. Remember it is only $10 with a $35 order from the Autumn/Winter products Idea Book.
My talented upline, Annette Green, made this beautiful card with that stamp set - aren't the owl and heart clusters just gorgeous?!


I made a very simple card using the January Stamp of the month "Happy Valentine's" (also only available through Jan. 31st). Isn't the bow cute? It's made with our great Cricut cartridge, the Artiste.
You can look at the previous posts to see the images of these two stamp sets - very useful for many occasions, not just Valentine's Day.  Remember also the great savings if you combine both offers - almost a $40 savings!
 
Here's another card I made recently with the new little monogram stamps and the Cricut Artiste set of "swing" cards.  You can see from one picture to the other why they are called "swing" cards. I made them as large as could fit in a matching little box, also made with the Artiste - looks really neat!  I made a stationary set to give my best friend and her little girl as a birthday present with another paper kit and it also looked great -but I forgot to take a picture of it!



 
 
 Well, hope these pics inspire you to create something great & please contact me if you have any questions!
 
Making memories with you,

No comments: