Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Freebies and more...

And who can't use a freebie or two?  This is a free printable of Christmas Tags:
 

Aren't they cute Just click on the image and you will go to my shopping website where the tag link is listed under the "Rediscover Joy" heading.  If you have trouble, just send me an email and I can send it directly to you as well.  You can print them directly to your printer, cut them out and use as they are or layer with extra cardstock for a "craftier" look.  Me being me I'd even add a touch of glitter, too! 

The second freebie is .... Free SHIPPING ....!!  Please note that your order must be placed directly through me, not online, to qualify for this, ok?

Also, don't forget that you can add your name to the December Mystery Hostess by placing an order with me or online.

Please let me know how I can help you with your shopping questions, too! It is my pleasure to discuss "crafting" so call me!

Talk to you soon,

No comments: