Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Card Open House

    Good Morning!  Brrrrr it's cold today!  But would a Valentine Card making event make it feel a little warmer?  I hope so because tommorrow and Saturday, I will be hosting my 3rd Annual Valentine Card Open house.  If you still need a Valentine card for your "sweetie" or a friend (or two), come on over and make one!  Each card you make would only be $1.00, with 4 designs to choose from, and all are easy and quick to complete. Here are the times I'll be "open":
Friday, Feb. 11, from 2:30-4:30 p.m. and from 7-9 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 12, from 10am - Noon. 
     I hope one of those times will work for you.  No RSVP is necessary, just come on by.  NOTE:  I will be postng sample pictures by this evening so check back, ok?
    Making memories with you,

No comments: