Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring is here ... help with organization ...

... and who can't use some help in organization? First off, due to my lack of posting I have not made you aware enough of the great offer to help you move those digital prints off of your computer and into an album - Studio J $5 double layouts! This offer is only good until Monday, March 31st.  You can literally make a layout, using the brand new Express Collections, in less than 30 minutes! I made four (without journaling) in an hour with one collection - fast, easy and so simple!  I hope you can take advantage of this great special! Email me with any questions but it is FREE to try - no cost until you decide to purchase so get a few pictures selected and see what you can make with this easy tool!
http://debbiescraftingcorner.ctmh.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1403-studio-savings.aspx
  



As a special gift in March,  CTMH has some pretty circle tags that follow the chalkboard-trend to help decorate some of our jars in the kitchen - just the right pick-me-up ideas to motivate our spring cleaning! Click here to find the links for the download on my shopping website - hurry because the files will be available only through end of this month!

http://debbiescraftingcorner.ctmh.com/ctmh/promotions/rediscover-ctmh.aspx
 
 
For my Cricut-happy friends here is a very useful link - all the digital handbooks of the Cricut cartridges!  I love the digital handbooks because then I can print out those pages in bigger print!
http://www.cricut.com/home/handbooks
 
Then here is a link to the Close To My Heart Youtube channel.  They have videos that show you really quick how to add some new looks to you projects plus great how-to ideas for the newest Cricut cartridge, Artbooking.
Here's a couple just to get you going:
 

 

 
I hope one of these will be helpful to you and at the very least inspiring! Have a crafty day and enjoy the season!



No comments: