Friday, April 24, 2009

"Easter" Themed Layout

Recently someone commented that I had done a lot of cards and projects but not a layout. I decided that Easter photos would provide great inspiriration for a layout to get me back into the swing of these type of workshops. THIS COMING Thursday, April 30th, from 7-10 pm I'll be hosting this get together and it will be at NO COST to you! I need to get back into layouts so you can help me by coming and doing it with me! Space is limited to the first 12 that RSVP so call or email me ASAP.















The pictures are not the best buthere are both pages. They do look better in person - LOL! On the left you can put one vertical 4x6 plus journaling or another small picture. On the right you have room for a vertical and a horizontal 4x6, 2 3x3's, and a journaling spot ot another small picture. You can post here to let me know your thoughts but please RSVP by email at debbietuggle@gmail.com.

God bless you tonight!

No comments: