Thursday, April 16, 2009

Still working on getting this "blogging thing" going!

You know, computer communication is great, but it sure does take time; especially when you are someone who can't let it go until it's ... just... right...! Ha, ha, ha! Anyway, I wanted my blog to be a place to share and display my "Close To My Heart" creations, cards, layouts plus any other "crafty" thing I do. Card making and scrapbooking are just my latest in a long list of crafting likes but it has really gotten me hooked! I do machine embroidery as well with my mom. We have a website of rthat which you can reach via this link: MD's Unique Creations I am also trying to get a "pretty" newsletter going and you can subscribe to it by going to the right hand side of my blog page and entering your email address.

Well, I know its a lot of things to do in addition to my family's going's on but, like a lot of you, crafting provides me a creative outlet and CTMH has given me some beautiful stuff to add on to my love of crafts! That's all for now .... God bless you!

No comments: