Thursday, May 14, 2009

Get "Tickled Pink" before it's too late!

The pretty promotion kit, "Tickled Pink," ( see left column) is so popular that if you want to get one, you'll need to act soon because it is only while supplies last! It can be yours FREE when you purchase $60 worth of stamps (not including the Stamp of the Month or custom stamps). For example, I purchased one of the large alphabets (E-size) plus 2 of the Solos (B-size) that totaled $62.85. By making that purchase & getting the kit free I now have 4 stamp sets (kit comes with a D-size stamp set), coordinating 12x12 sheet of textured die-cuts, 6 sheets of cardstock and 4 sheets of coordinating papers PLUS embellishments, a foam tool and instructions for layouts! It is really a great deal! Call or email me to order yours!

1 comment:

Deborah Young said...

Hey, Deb! I left an award for you over on my blog - go pick it up!

Deb

www.scrapbookczar.blogspot.com