Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's been 2 months!

Wow! A lot of activity has been going on in my life and just no time to update this bloggy thing! Well, I just got back from my 1st ever multi-day crop as a vendor (or as anything, for that matter). What an experience! It was fun and exhausting at the same time! Here's a couple of pictures of my display area:
My friend, Becky, and I shared the experience and we did a make-n-take each day. We were honored to have received some very positive feedback from the ladies who attended!

Here's a picture of my 1st make-n-take and the matching 2nd page:

Materials used (all CTMH)
Stamp sets - Daydream and Footprints, Homestead alphabet
Desert Sand and Spring Iris Inks
Desert Sand Carstock for matting and border
Colonial White Cardstock for bases
Majestic Blue B&T

All in all it was a great weekend!

2 comments:

Deborah Young said...

Hooray! I was wondering how it went. Everything looks great. I'm sure you're glad it's over!
See you soon,
Deb

...Darlene said...

Glad it went well and hope you had fun.