Friday, October 23, 2009

Candy gift project

Hi again!  Just thought I'd share a little project my daughter and I did to celebrate her one year anniversary as a full-time journalist.  We used stamp set B1309 "Fun Times."  I thank Lisa Stenz for posting her pretty version and then crediting Karen Werner with the tutorial.  I had to edit their measurements to fit the Hershey candy bar that we used.  I didn't take a picture of another slider I made - the GIANT Hershey bar - yup!


Turned out nice, didn't they?  I'll be posting a couple of other projects I planned for my 2nd crop as a vendor but I'll post those later.  Until then, have a sweet day and God bless you! 

1 comment:

Deborah Young said...

These are really cute, Deb! I'm going to have to make some one of these days.
It was great crafting with you today!