Monday, December 14, 2009

Three projects

Hi, again!  I had promised to post some of my other projects so here they are.  The variety of crafts that CTMH allows me to do with their great coordination of colors, patterns & embellishments is one of the reasons I am really "sold" on their products!

Here's a stationery holder with monogrammed cards that I made a while back. It uses "Life Delights" paper, the "Eastertime" stamp set that has a basket weave stamp, and the Baroque Alphabet set for the monogram (I love that set!).


I went to a crop in October and planned the layout below, using a really versatile paper called "Backcountry."  It's really fun to use this paper for outdoor-sy pictures.  Some of the stamps used are "Backwoods" for the trees and the camera is from "Pitcure Perfect."



I also made a really fast card that taught 3 techniques: stamping on chipboard, masking a stamped image, and edge distressing for a 3-D look. The swirls are made with "Western Flourishes" and the sentiment is from a truly useful set called "Gracious Greetings."  The 2 little brads in the upper corner were placed using a "brad buddy" technique a friend taught me.  If you will leave a comment, I'll let you in on my "secret" for perfect brad placements :-)  !


May this Christmas season be one of unforgettable memories, especially as you remember that Jesus is the real Reason for this Season!

Making memories with you ....

No comments: