Monday, March 15, 2010

March Madness - a CTMH version

I decided that I wanted to enjoy a little March Madness game time like my husband enjoys with his college basketball TV viewing, but do it the Close To My Heart way! I invite all of you to join me in this contest, where you can earn FREE product if you are chosen as the March Madness Mystery Hostess plus a bonus prize for your purchase. Email me and I will send you the complete details!
For the next couple of weeks, I will posting some ideas for crafting that I hope you will enjoy so stay tuned!  To get us started I thought I'd post a card I made as a "thank you" for my daughter's physical therapist.  It's a design called an "easel card" because the open flap of the card sits like an easel on the back side of the card.  Here's a link to a wonderful step-by-step tutorial on how to make it and a picture of my card:



Making memories with you,

No comments: