Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Mini-Album workshop

By popular request, I will be teaching the tri-shutter mini-album again on MONDAY (yes, tomorrow) and there are only 3 spots open for this one.  Since I've not had time to take a picture of mine, here's a link to a picture of one made by a fellow CTMH consultant, Lorrinda:

and we will be using the "Bella" papers:  I hope you can make it! Since there is no pre-cutting for me to do, you can call or email me to reserve your spot as late as tomorrow afternoon.  You will need to bring your favorite adhesive and scissors and if you can, bring your trimmer and an embossing stylus.

Making memories with you,
~ Debbie ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah!
My name is also Deborah by the way:)
How did you get such a lovely header background? Please tell me soon!
Id like to get one:)

thanx, debz

Debbie Tuggle said...

The header was one I found online when I did a google search for headers. I think it's pretty too. I altered it in a simple paint program and then uploaded it to blogspot.