Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Day of June Jackpot and it's the BIG one!

Yes, indeed, it's the BIG Box!

Today is the last day of "June Jackpot" and Close To My Heart is offering a "goodie box" filled with popular products worth over $300 for just $125 - that's more than 50% off! Last year I got this value and it had paper packets, stamps, embellishments and it was great! I hope some of you can take advantage of this value and there's even more - discounted shipping as well! So it's a great time to buy and stock up! Because the offer is only valid through my website, http://debbietuggle.myctmh.com, you will actually have until midnight Mountain Time tonight (2 am Eastern!) to place your order (but only while supplies last!).
I will also be placing a regular order in late tonight so if there's something you need, big or small, and would like to be added to the order please let me know.

Making memories with you,

Debbie

No comments: